21-25 November 2022 | Turkey
Objectives and benefits of the training course
● Foster understanding, awareness and commitment to core quality criteria of the European Solidarity Corps
● Build up competences on how to design and implement European Solidarity Corps projects with a view to quality
● Ensure clarity and support on how the programme works formally:
opportunities, guidelines, structures, priorities, rules, and procedures
● Give space to participants to express burning issues and needs and offer support where possible
● Foster a supportive community of organisations involved in the European Solidarity Corps
● Awaken the learner within
Part of the course is an obligatory online preparatory phase:
Before the residential training course in Türkiye, there is a mandatory online preparatory/introductory phase. It aims to introduce basic information in order to establish common grounds as well as provide a place where participants will start to form a community of learners and will carry out first homework and assessments of their own organisation,
local community and own needs.
We are looking for participants who:
● are involved in the Volunteering Actions in European Solidarity Corps Programme
● are connected to organisations/institutions holding a Quality Label for Volunteering (or an accreditation for Volunteering in Erasmus+).
● have a crucial role in and commitment to:
● providing conditions for high quality activities
● ensuring a positive impact of Volunteering Activities within their community
● creating learning opportunities within the organisation and for volunteers
The concept of the TOSCA is based on the experience of the network of National Agencies and established by a pool of trainers with the support of Resource Centres.
The activity will be facilitated by two experienced trainers:
● Honza Látal (South Bohemia/Czech Republic)
● Natalia Nikitina (Russia)
Turkish National Agency