European Youth Press (EYP), an umbrella organization of young media makers, is seeking two (2) Internal Auditors, tasked to voluntarily check and verify the financial health of the organization and the work of the Executive Board. The elections will take place at European Youth Press’ annual General Assembly, to be held on 19 & 20 November 2022 in Antwerp, Belgium.
The ideal candidate has the following mandatory qualifications and skills:
- Being familiar with the structure and functions of European Youth Press;
- Having prior experience as an Auditor or controller of finances at other organizations;
- Having a good or excellent command of English as a working language;
- The ability and willingness to travel to Berlin once a year to conduct tasks, with all costs covered or reimbursed by EYP;
- A keen interest in working in a very international environment with people from different backgrounds.
The ideal candidate has the following desired qualifications and skills:
- Having a good or excellent command of German as a working language (as EYP is registered in Berlin, Germany);
- Having prior working experience as a member of EYP-related projects and/or partnerships;
- Having prior working experience at one of EYP’s Member Organisations;
- Having prior working experience in multicultural and multilingual teams.
Important things to note:
- When you apply and do not represent one of our Member Organizations during the General Assembly 2022, you will be invited to attend the GA with all your EYP-related travel, accommodation and meal costs, within reason, reimbursed or covered by EYP.
How to apply:
- Send an email to Executive Board Member Jonathan Hendrickx ([email protected]) by Wednesday 16 November 2022, 23:59 CET.
- The email should have Internal Auditor Candidate as the subject line and contain a recent CV and a one-page cover letter outlining your vision for and tasks within EYP. Additionally, an endorsement letter from one of our Member Organizations is highly recommended.
- Interviews will be held during the General Assembly, in person or online. During the GA, the Member Organizations vote for the best candidates. The results will be announced no later than Sunday, 20 November, 2022.
European Youth Press (EYP)